Sunday, February 3, 2019

Feedback Strategies

BE CURIOUS AND ASK QUESTIONS

When reading this post I found that the main idea was to have a conversation with the text. To ask questions when you don't understand a point. If there is something unclear then to ask for clarification. I feel like this is a good way to get a start on giving constructive criticism.

Giving Creative Feedback – A Guide for Those Who Aren’t Creative

I liked reading this article because there was a list of things for the reader to do. It was a list that flowed together. The one that stood out to me was "notice where your eye wants to go first, second and third". I think this is a neat way to start giving feedback when you feel like you're running dry on ideas. I plan to have this article pulled up when giving feedback to peers.

The 6 Qualities of Good Feedback
Good Feedback Chart (Source)

No comments:

Post a Comment