Sunday, February 3, 2019

Topic Research

For my project I want to stick with the biography of Ganesha. I think I will have a lot of fun with it. I can keep the story as is or even put a modern twist to it. I haven't decided just yet. Here area list of ideas I have...
  • The first idea is a biography of Ganesha. He is the Hindu god that I am most familiar with. I would use resources to learn about Ganesha. Then tell his story in a way that is using those resources but I will try to avoid sounding like a textbook.
  • The next idea is from Dr. Gibbs. It is to write an autobiography of Ganesha. I could put myself in his shoes and imagine his life. Then write a story from his point of view.
  • The final idea is to tell a story about traveling India and have Ganesha be the tour guide. The tour can hit many of the places that are important to Ganesha's story.

Resource links
Ganesha (source)

No comments:

Post a Comment