Sunday, April 28, 2019

Tech Tip: Canvas Mobile App



Canvas

I have had the app on my phone for about 3 years. It has been an okay experience. My brother is going to be a student at OUin the fall so i decided to save the video for him so that he can learn how to navigate the app when he gets to OU. I personally use it on my iPhone. I also use canvas on my desktop for all my major work. I often revert to my desktop because I just prefer the bigger screen. 
Image result for canvas logo
Canvas Logo








1 comment:

  1. Sheneka,

    I too have been using the Canvas mobile app forever! I definitely do appreciate the bigger screen on desktop viewing, however. For some reason I can't see my overall grade in the iPhone app. Can you believe that? I keep having to go into my mobile browser or go to a desktop to see it. I hope they change that in the future.

    Much love!

    -Lance J.

    ReplyDelete