Sunday, January 27, 2019

Feedback Thoughts

Feedback

I chose to read Silence the critical voices in your head and How to get past negativity bias. I chose these articles in particular because from first glance the articles seemed relatable. I found these articles to be helpful in the sense that we should all feel comfortable with the feedback that we receive. We should take the feedback that we get and utilize it so that the work that we do is better. It is up to our own discretion to decide what is good feedback and what is not. My goal is to be accepting of the feedback that I receive from my peers and to provide them with feedback that will help them improve their work.

Oprah Winfrey
Feedback meme (Source

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sheneka, first off, I love your image you selected for this post. It made me laugh because I use this quote inserting different things more than one should haha. However, besides that I like your point on how feedback should be utilized to make us better at what we are doing. It is something people are afraid of a lot, but I think taken in the correct aspect, it can only help us become better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sheneka! I definitely agree that it’s important for people to be comfortable with feedback. With that being said, I think that both positive and negative feedback are good because it only makes us try to do better and improve. Moreover, I like how you make it your goal to accept feedback from your peers and to give good feedbacks to others.

    ReplyDelete