Thursday, January 17, 2019

Storybook Favorite


The Story Of Ravana

The aesthetic of this blog post was great. It fit well with the theme and the story. The introduction did a good job of explaining who Ravana is. I have no had no prior knowledge to who he is. For someone like me, it was really great to have the author take their time to explain to me who Ravana is. 

Elephants in India!



The layout of this blog was good. However, from looking over it and going through it I picked up some ideas for my blog. The paragraphs were a bit too lengthy for my personal taste. So for my blog I am going to try and keep points concise. That may change though. I'm not sure just yet. 



This was by far my favorite of the 3 that I read. The story was enticing and the theme fit the story. What I say in this blog post that I want to incorporate in mine is the "next page" link at the bottom of each page. I thought it was a useful tool for the reader. 

This image was used in Elephants in India!

No comments:

Post a Comment